Saturday 9 March 2013

My older son's room

Hi friends! Thank you so much for visiting my page....i would like to share with you my older son's room. I am very proud of this room for many reasons.
It was really the first room that i have ever concentrated on, i wanted my son to feel very special. At the time my son was 7 yrs old and was very much into The spider man movie - he is 9 next month. I wanted him to be able to escape so i did the best i could. He is much older now and over due a room make-over...i'm thinkin of doing a mural of Messi #10 on his wall and go with a soccer themed room.



I've been looking for a computer chair in blue to go with this custom made furniture - dresser and desk fused. I  was however fortunate enough to have found it and when i went back the following day to purchase this blue chair, it was GONE! that was 2 yrs ago....i'm still searching.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment